Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dance Decorating

Chelsea was in charge of the dance on Saturday, Dec. 3 and needed some help decorating. So Saturday morning a bunch of youth and leaders turned out to help turn the ordinary gym of the Stake Center into a Chinese New Year extravaganza!

Chelsea, the Chinese New Year Dance mastermind. And white lanterns hanging behind her head.













Megan attached the lanterns to the line hanging across the ceiling, then a boy from the stake pushed them down the line with a broom handle. It was actually pretty fun to watch :)

Sister Fowler showing a girl from the stake how to put a light in the lantern.

Chelsea, with some girls from the stake, decorating the walls of the gym.

The finished product... looking really yellow. Why does it look yellow? I don't know. The gym looked great, though. I wish I could have seen it that night!

Good job, Chelsea!! And everyone else who helped set up!

No comments: